So, no more spending reports. That was certainly eye-opening and slightly embarrassing but whatever. I feel like I learned something. Maybe I will have to keep a spending report on my own to remind me of my bad habits but I won't bore you with it anymore.
1 comment:
WHAT?! Your spending reports were sooo good. I'd go to the store and spend money, and then I'd be like--Jenny would not have spent over $100 like I did. And it actually got me going to our thrift store more readily. I realized that if I go about every other day, I can actually find good stuff. We have a really, really nice one real close. I've been looking for a dresser for the boys and the babies for years, and I finally found for both of them. It's taken me 4 years to get one for the boys, but they finally have one, and it was only $30.
Post a Comment