
My entire life, when someone would ask me what food I don't like, I answered "peas". I would say it with a completely disgusted look on my face.
So, in our CSA box a few weeks ago I had these things called "Shelling Peas". I looked up how to cook them and ended up just boiling them for 20 seconds with a little salt. Yum, so good. I was excited to get even more in our next box.
Today, as I was looking for something to round out my well balanced diet of 2 cereal bars and a butterfinger crisp in my almost bare kitchen, I spied the "Shelling Peas". I figured they were good barely cooked, why not just have some raw.
As I sat down to eat my bowl of "Shelling Peas", I started to look online for more information on these delicious "Shelling Peas" that I had acquired. Well, I find out they are just normal peas, the same kind I have hated my whole life. I can't believe these sweet, crunchy treats are those same mushy disgusting thing that I would try to avoid.
I LOVE PEAS!! weird
BTW- I got this picture from google, I wasn't THAT hungry.

No comments:
Post a Comment