My baby got me sick, yuck. My head hurts and I need a nap. Oh well, on with life, it is going to happen whether I am sick or not.
My mom and dad are coming from SC Thursday night. Yippee! It is going to be a busy visit for them. Wesley has a Karate demonstration on Friday night. The Homeschool Science Fair is on Monday. I also want to go with my mom and have Lily's 1 year pictures taken. Hopefully I can have a picture taken with all three of us girls. Wouldn't that be cool?
Oh, my challenge for the week is... FINISH MY TAXES! I know, I know, it is terrible. I have just been in survival mode since having Lily and this is one of the things that I let slip. Ugh. Today I spent 30 minutes cleaning my desk. First hurdle to doing my taxes. Next, I need to work on my file box. There is a stack of papers on top of the box that is bigger than the box. I have to go through and throw out the old stuff I don't need anymore and file the most recent papers. In the process, I should be able to find everything I need to do my taxes. Sitting down and inputting everything is the easy part. I WILL finish this. I can't understand why I have waited so long, I mean, I am going to get a big reward!! $$$$$!
Did I mention we are taking 2 weeks off of school? My parents are coming and then Santi's mom and sister are coming. Besides, I need a break. Of course, this means our school year has been extended even longer into June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment