Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'm obsessed

I have been waiting for a few months for this carrier. I bought it from a co-op and I mailed in the fabrics that I wanted. I love how it turned out!





Now, if I could just get Lily to stop pinching the back of my fat arms while I am carrying her. It hurts so bad...LOL. This carrier was a life saver today. Lily has been sick and Santi had to go in to work. Lily would not sleep and she would not let me put her down. I was able to do some laundry & vacuuming with her snuggled up next to me. I love how I can change the look of the carrier with my moods. =)

Oh, I forgot to say, it is a Freehand Mei Tai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! Aliya pinches my arms too! Ugh!!! It must be in our genes =)!