Genuinely Jenny
Real Life
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Anyone?
Does anyone want to hold a grumpy, clingy, snotty baby so her tired, head hurting, sore throat, aching body mommy can take a nap?? Yeah, I didn't think so.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Me, me, me!!!! I will hold a beautiful baby!
5/07/2008 6:22 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny
Married, homeschooling mom of 3.
View my complete profile
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
My Favorite Blogs
Made by Petchy
My Hubby's Blog
Sew, Mama, Sew
My Favorite Sites
Bible Gateway
Freecycle
Lily Sue (My Store!)
My Family's Pictures
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
2008
(133)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(18)
▼
May
(29)
Where did I go?
Karaoke
Lily's Pretty Purse
Stimulus Payment
Fun
Today is the Day
I Take it Back
Bright Sunshiny Day
Recent Pictures
That was fast...
Video
Goal for the week...
Spending Report
I am still here!
5/7- Spending Report
I am DONE!!
Anyone?
Whew...
5/6- Spending Report
I'm Sick
5/5- Spending Report
5/4 Spending Report
Ain't She Pretty??
I'm obsessed
5/3- Spending Report
Talent Show
5/2- Spending Report
Alone Time
5/1- Spending Report
►
April
(39)
►
March
(4)
1 comment:
Me, me, me!!!! I will hold a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment