My sweet hubby threw me a 30th birthday party on Sunday. It was sort of a surprise, I mean, I didn't know who was coming. =)
He cooked all the food, cleaned and invited everyone. It was really nice. We ate, sang karaoke, ate, played a board game, ate, played wii, ate, visited, and ate. I got some fun gifts and just got to hang out, my friends are the best.
Yeah. So now it is time to get back to weight watchers. That will be much easier when all of these leftovers are gone.
It has been warm and my a/c has been running. I have it on 74 but I should probably turn it up to 76. I just hate being hot! I can be cold, no problem, but being hot sucks.
We have 3 weeks of school left, not that I am counting.

1 comment:
I'm glad S. threw you a party! Happy Birthday again!
Post a Comment