So sweet and peaceful...
I am tired. I admit, it is probably my own fault. I stay up too late. I let Lily nurse to sleep. I fall asleep when she is nursing and don't get her back in her bed. I am torn. She loves to nurse and sleep with us. I love it too, most of the time. But some nights, I just want to sleep on my stomach, stretch out and have a little elbow room. I want to wake up not feeling that I just traveled through the desert with no water and a rock to sleep on, sore & dehydrated. Maybe we need a King size bed? Well, I just try to remind myself that she is only a little baby for a short time. Riley (13) doesn't even come in to hug & kiss us goodnight anymore, which he did until just a few months ago. Anyway, those are my thoughts this morning. I have to go get ready for church and Miss Sweet & Peaceful just woke up.

No comments:
Post a Comment