I keep copies of this blank grocery list on my fridge and write down anything and everything I need to buy. I like how it is broken into categories so that I am not walking back and forth from one section of the store to another and back again. Tell me I am not the only one who does that.
I glued a round magnet (found in the wal-mart craft section) on a pencil and hang it next to the list so I always have something to write with.
Having the list also helps my family because they usually come to me when I am in the middle of something, telling me they are out of this or that and I completely forget about it. This way, I just say, "Put it on the list," and they know what to do.
Just don't forget to grab your list when you walk out the door.

No comments:
Post a Comment