Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today

I haven't had time to blog lately and truth be told, I don't really have time right now. I need to finish the homeschool group newsletter & membership list and have it printed. I also need to plan for my K'nex bridges class and do my quilting class homework. Don't forget the housework and the laundry and taking care of the kiddos..whew.

Anyway, today has been a full day.  This morning I went with a friend and signed up for Weight Watchers. I have done the online one before but it has been a few months. I have gained a bunch of weight since then, darn PCOS.

I taught an "Intro to Cloth Diaper" class  for an hour while Wesley was at open gym. This was my second time teaching and I thought it went well, better than my first class.  There is just so much info. Some people get overwhelmed and others want more than I know. It is hard to find the balance.

We came home, had lunch and went to Riley's soccer game. He played great and they won 4-1. It was so stinkin' hot out there, we were all pouring water on our heads, even the baby.  We all came home and took showers. I don't think we could handle living in a hot climate. 

I just made dinner and now I should get to work. 

No comments: