This was my first project from Ottobre Magazine. Such a cool magazine for folks who like to sew. I traced and cut out the pattern, cut my fabric and then sat down to read the directions. It was then that I found out that European patterns don't have seam allowances, you have to add them yourself. Oops. Thank goodness it fits, I was worried.
I love the fabric, it is a tiny bit shimmery and washes up so well, I didn't have to iron it!
We got some Hardy Boys books from freecycle and the boys are super duper excited. They both love to read them and will stay up way to late reading in bed. I used to be the same way, staying up to read half the night. I am not complaining but it does make it harder to wake them up in the morning. If you haven't joined your local freecycle, do it!!

1 comment:
I knew this was for your SIL in AZ! He. Anyway, she is going to look stunning in it! Good job. You are so good at sewing! If I lived nearby, I'd join your freecycle. You're awesome....
Post a Comment