I started to notice a few weeks ago that Lily would grab a blankie by the corner and drag it around or cuddle with it. I thought this was kind of strange. One time she was cuddled up with the blankie and started to cry and squirm around looking for something. I handed her the corner and she calmed down... I guess she had lost her grip on that precious corner and lost it.
I mentioned this weird thing to Santi to get his reaction to our ummmm... interesting little daughter. He just nonchalantly told me, "I did that with my pillow. That little bump in the corner feels neat."
What!?
This is too strange for me to comprehend. Please tell me someone else or someone's child has done this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, Z. has a special ribbon loop in the blankie you gave him that he likes best. He makes sure he is touching that ribbon every time I give it to him. It's the only ribbon that is made frayed, and he just likes how it feels. I have friends that kids do the same thing, so it's totally normal!
Post a Comment