Sunday, April 27, 2008

This Week's Challenge

So, I was thinking that I want to start challenging myself. Sort of like, an anti-procrastination thing. All of those wonderful ideas and plans that I never get around to accomplishing. I am going to do one per week. I like how typing things out really helps me to be accountable.

I started thinking of tons of great ideas but I have to put first things first. This week I am going to spend time with God everyday. It isn't that I don't HAVE time, it is that I don't MAKE time. I want to have time with God but I am just distracted by life & all the things in this world. There are plenty of things I could do without so that I can concentrate on the eternal. So, if I don't blog one of these days, you will know that was the thing that had to go. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your spending reports and ideas on how to be less of a consumer are really good. It's nice to see someone else trying not to spend money, not that I am really good at it, but still... And I like your goals here. My goal is to get the house cleaned, and do those little things that need done. You are motivating me.