Of course, I always get sick when things have been a little stressful. It has been a long week with Santi starting his new job. We have just been particularly busy. Santi has been gone from about 7-6 every day. He says his new hours will be 7-4 but he will also be "on call".
Lily is walking, I mean, really walking. She started taking steps when she was 9 months old but now she is all over the place. Just about an hour ago I was sitting on my bed making Welsey's party invitations. Lily wanted me but she was on the other side from where I was sitting. I said, "COme here Lily." So, she got up and walked all the way around the bed to me. She is so adorable. She will sit and "read" her books. Her noises are different now. It is hard to explain without hearing her but she sticks her tongue out when she is talking and uses influction that is just so freaking cute. She really gets in to it. I can't wait to hear what she has to say. Oh, last night she was super tired & Santi was trying to put here down. She was crying and eventually got really worked up. (I try not to intervene when he is putting her to sleep.) Well, all of a sudden, her cries turned into "Ma Ma Ma Ma! Ma Ma Ma Ma! Ma Ma Ma Ma!" in a sad sobbing voice. So, daddy gave her what she wanted & handed her to me. We couldn't help but laugh.
The boys are all excited about Wesley's upcoming birthday party. The theme is "Lego" so they are thinking of all of the decorating & games. Riley just came in asking to order some Lego people for Wesley. They found this website that makes all different kinds of Lego guns & people. Brick Arms. We just got our first shipment of weapons yesterday.
Did I tell you how happy I am to have a little GIRL? Males really are in a different world.
I have to go get some homeschooling done. It is hard to read when you have a sore throat. I need to find some cough drops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you get better really soon! I am so glad we are both experiencing having daughters for the first time "together". It is so special! They are such joy!
Post a Comment