I will take some pics of the other side of the room later, after I clean it up a little more...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Lily's Corner
OK, so Lily doesn't actually have a "room". She is in our room. I have been meaning to take some pics of her corner for a while. My grandpa made her a butterfly hook rug and I also put up my doll crib that he made me when I was little. The other little sign was made by the boys and my mom to hang up outside when Lily came home from the hospital. Her toy basket is under the doll crib. She enjoys her little corner of the room although she doesn't like sleeping in her bed. =)


I will take some pics of the other side of the room later, after I clean it up a little more...
I will take some pics of the other side of the room later, after I clean it up a little more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment