Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bummer

So, today is park day (with our homeschool group) and we can't go. I hate being a mean mom. I WANT to go. I want to play with my friends! It is a lovely day outside.
Wesley decided to mess around instead of finishing school. He was yelling & hitting the floor like a 2 year old. I don't know what his deal is the last few months. I feel like I have a preschooler. Then I was trying to read to him & he started whistling. It is a habit that he has picked up. He doesn't even realize he is whistling....annoying!!
I don't even want to start on Riley, he is so slow. He claims to be doing school but he never finishes anything. I am beyond frustrated. I mean, they know what is expected of them but they just don't do it. I am totally exhausted.
So, there you have it. I am sure it is because I am not organized enough, not consistent enough, lazy, whatever you want to call it. I am beat and I have been for weeks. Frustration, anger, self-pity... I am wallowing in it all. Poor me.
I gave myself 5 minutes to blog this because I have to go wash diapers, do the dishes, mail a package, do school with Riley, vacuum & maybe have a good cry or find a piece of chocolate laying around...

No comments: